Service Request

If you are either a U.S. Military Veteran or an active U.S. Military Service Member you can request repair or remodeling services for the home that you own and primarily live in. Since we receive many requests we cannot respond to every one of them, however your request will be reviewed and you will be contacted if we are able to help.